Kicheche Mara Camp
Mara North Conservancy -Masai Mara Kenya
Located in the stunning Mara North Conservancy, Kicheche Mara Camp is hidden in the picturesque Acacia Valley; a prime wildlife area which allows for game viewing to start right from the camp.This unfenced bush camp provides guests with a classic and intimate safari experience in 8 spacious Selous style canvas tents, which are equipped with cedar beds, ensuite bathrooms and private verandas. Family tents and triples are available on request.
The spacious lounge tent is the ideal place to relax and unwind in-between activities. It is equipped with comfortable locally made furnishings and a reference library with a remarkable collection of books. All meals are usually served al fresco under the shade of a beautiful olive tree with the luxury of spectacular vistas over the plains.
Special Safari offer:
- Free nights Safari accommodation and
- Circuit Discount of 5% available at Kicheche Valley Masai Mara Kenya: Minimum stay : Two nights
What is at Kicheche Mara Camp?
- Traditional bush camp with 8 canvas tents, all with ensuite bathrooms and private verandas
- Activities include game drives within the Mara North Conservancy, escorted nature walks, visits to local Masai villages and to the local Aitong market (on Thursdays) as well as to a number of community projects supported by Kicheche
- Kicheche Mara Camp is closed in April & May
Why Kicheche Mara camp In Masai Mara Kenya?
- The small camp provides a very intimate safari experience in an award winning conservancy, which is highly renowned and respected for its prime game viewing and for its direct partnerships with the local community.
- Guests have the opportunity to go on exciting bush walks and enjoy bush meals in complete privacy; activities that are not permitted within the National Game Reserve.
Kicheche Mara Camp rates 2015
Rates are Pesrson Sharing Room Per Night
Peak Mid Green
PP Sharing 683 555 516
Single Room Supplement US$ 130
Quad Tents: AvailableYoung adults sharing pay 50%
- Peak:15 Jul - 31 Oct 14 &15 Dec – 02 Jan
- Mid:03 Jan – 28 Feb 14
- Green:01-31 Mar & 01 Jun–14 Jul 13& 01 Nov – 14 Dec
- Closed: Aprl-31May
Child Policy:Young adults 12-17 years: 75% of adult rate or 50% if sharing with adults in a Quad tent....Children 3 - 11 years: 50% of adult rate....Infants under 3:Free of Charge, however, please note that our camps are not conducive to infants
Notes:Single supplement: only between 15 July and 31 October: $110 per person per night. Outside Peak season groups will receive a single supplement waiver on one single tent only per group-Young adults sharing pay 50%---Bookings of 4 guests will be guaranteed a sole-use vehicle.
Rates include:airstrip transfers;--full board accommodation including picnics; drinks (excluding premium spirits & wines);--unlimited game-viewing drives,--escorted bush walks,--ALL CONSERVANCY FEES, including a $5 per night Trust contribution, and laundry.
- By air -The camp is a 30-minute game drive from the airstrip.
- By road: 5½ hours drive from Nairobi.
Note :Luggage allowance 15kg per person only, in soft luggage bags. Excess luggage is charged at approx $5 per kilo