Safaris Accommodation in Masai Mara:Kicheche Mara Camp rates,prices,discounts,safari deals,special offers,review,bookings,reservations,reviews,photos,safaris Packages and Contacts here below:-
Kicheche Mara Camp,Mara North Conservancy -Masai Mara
Kicheche Mara Camp,a classic tented camp hidden in a beautiful acacia valley overlooking the Olare Orok stream. With only 8 tents the intimate and relaxed atmosphere gives you the opportunity to enjoy a unique experience in the prime wildlife area of the Mara North Conservancy.:-
Accommodation;The camp prides itself on offering a friendly and intimate stay, with our hosts treating you as welcome guests, not just travel statistics. There are only eight tents, each comfortably furnished with an en-suite bathroom, flushing toilet and hot safari shower, low wattage lighting is supplied 24 hours. All tents are overlooking the Olare Orok stream and the western escarpment of the valley. Triple and Quad family tents (1 double & 2 single beds) are also available. The camp lounge has a stunning view down the valley and offers comfortable seating, a library, board games, cards and local crafts
Child Policy;-Young adults 12-17 years: 75% of adult rate or 50% if sharing with adults in a Quad tent.Children 3 - 11 years: 50% of adult rate. Infants under 3: Free of Charge, however, please note that our camps are not conducive to infants
Kicheche Mara rates 2014 & 2015
Rates are Pesrson Sharing Room Per Night
- Year Peak Mid Green
- 2014 641 538 496
- 2015 683 555 516
- Single Room Supplement US$ 130
- Peak:15 Jul - 31 Oct 14 &15 Dec – 02 Jan
- Mid:03 Jan – 28 Feb 14
- Green:01-31 Mar & 01 Jun–14 Jul 13& 01 Nov – 14 Dec
- Closed: Aprl-31May
- Circuit Discount: 5% reduction on net rates for stays of 6 or more nights using a minimum of two properties
- Single supplement: only between 15 July and 31 October: $110 per person per night. Outside Peak season groups will receive a single supplement waiver on one single tent only per group.
- Minimum stay : Two nights
Kicheche Mara Rates include:airstrip transfers; full board accommodation including picnics; drinks (excluding premium spirits & wines); unlimited game-viewing drives, Night game drives – (Laikipia & Valley only), escorted bush walks, bush breakfasts (Valley only), ALL CONSERVANCY FEES, including a $5 per night Trust contribution, and laundry.Quad Tents: Available at Mara, Valley and Laikipia camps. Young adults sharing pay 50%. Bookings of 4 guests will be guaranteed a sole-use vehicle.
Activities at Kicheche Mara Camp:
- Game driving is available throughout the area and your program is arranged daily with your guide.
- Trips to the local Maasai villages are on offer for those interested in Kenya's unique culture. It is possible to visit Aitong town (market day Thursday
- Visits to a local nursery school supported by the Community Project.
- There are a number of escorted nature walks available from the camp. All walks are escorted by a Kicheche guide with a radio,
- By air -The camp is a 30-minute game drive from the airstrip.
- By road: 5½ hours drive from Nairobi.
Note : Luggage allowance 15kg per person only, in soft luggage bags. Excess luggage is charged at approx $5 per kilo
Find More of Kenya`s:-
- Top Luxury Safari Camps
- Luxury Safari Camps
- Luxury Safari Lodges
- Mid Luxury Safari Camps
- Honeymoon Holidays
- Family Safaris
- Tailor Made Safaris
- Luxury Safaris
- Fly-In Safaris
Other Top Luxury Masai Mara Safari camps includes:Acacia House | Bateleur Camp| Cottar`s 1920s Camp| Elephant Pepper Camp| Governors IL Moran Camp|Governors Private Camp| Kicheche Bush Camp- Kicheche Mara Camp- Kicheche Valley Camp-Leleshwa Camp|Little Governors Camp-:Little Mara Bush Camp- Mahali Mzuri Camp|Mara Bushops Camp| Mara Explorer Camp | Mara House | Mara Plains Camp|Mara Toto Camp Mara West Camp:Muthaiga Black Leopard Camp |Naibor Camp| Naboisho Camp| Ngare Serian| Ngerende Island Lodge |Nkorombo Mobile Camp| Olarro Camp| Ole Seki Camp| Rekero Camp| Richards Camp| Sala's Camp|Sanctuary Olonana Camp|Saruni Mara| Saruni Wild | Serian Camp |Topi House:Other Masai Mara Lodges and Other Kenya Safari Lodges and Camp Here: