Safaris Accommodation in Masai Mara:Kicheche Mara Camp rates,prices,discounts,kenya safari deals,kenya safari tours,special offers,review,bookings,reservations,reviews,photos,safaris Packages and Contacts here below:-
Kicheche Mara Camp,
Mara North Conservancy -Masai Mara Kenya
Located in the stunning Mara North Conservancy, Kicheche Mara Camp is hidden in the picturesque Acacia Valley; a prime wildlife area which allows for game viewing to start right from the camp.
This unfenced bush camp provides guests with a classic and intimate safari experience in 8 spacious Selous style canvas tents, which are equipped with cedar beds, ensuite bathrooms and private verandas. Family tents and triples are available on request.
The spacious lounge tent is the ideal place to relax and unwind in-between activities. It is equipped with comfortable locally made furnishings and a reference library with a remarkable collection of books. All meals are usually served al fresco under the shade of a beautiful olive tree with the luxury of spectacular vistas over the plains.
What is at Kicheche Mara Camp?
- Traditional bush camp with 8 canvas tents, all with ensuite bathrooms and private verandas
- Activities include game drives within the Mara North Conservancy, escorted nature walks, visits to local Masai villages and to the local Aitong market (on Thursdays) as well as to a number of community projects supported by Kicheche
- Kicheche Mara Camp is closed in April & May
Why Kicheche Mara camp In Masai Mara Kenya?
- The small camp provides a very intimate safari experience in an award winning conservancy, which is highly renowned and respected for its prime game viewing and for its direct partnerships with the local community.
- Guests have the opportunity to go on exciting bush walks and enjoy bush meals in complete privacy; activities that are not permitted within the National Game Reserve.
Kicheche Mara Camp rates 2014 & 2015
Rates are Pesrson Sharing Room Per Night
- Year Peak Mid Green
- 2014 641 538 496
- 2015 683 555 516
- Single Room Supplement US$ 130
- Quad Tents: AvailableYoung adults sharing pay 50%
- Circuit Discount: 5% reduction on net rates for stays of 6 or more nights using a minimum of two properties
- Single supplement: only between 15 July and 31 October: $110 per person per night. Outside Peak season groups will receive a single supplement waiver on one single tent only per group.
- Minimum stay : Two nights
- Safari deal: Free nights Safari accommodation and 5% circuit discounts
- Best time to visit
- Peak:15 Jul - 31 Oct 14 &15 Dec – 02 Jan
- Mid:03 Jan – 28 Feb 14
- Green:01-31 Mar & 01 Jun–14 Jul 13& 01 Nov – 14 Dec
- Closed: Aprl-31May
Kicheche Mara Rates include:
- airstrip transfers;
- full board accommodation including picnics; drinks (excluding premium spirits & wines);
- unlimited game-viewing drives,
- escorted bush walks
- ALL CONSERVANCY FEES, including a $5 per night Trust contribution, and laundry.
- Bookings of 4 guests will be guaranteed a sole-use vehicle.
- By air -The camp is a 30-minute game drive from the airstrip.
- By road: 5½ hours drive from Nairobi.
- Luggage allowance 15kg per person only, in soft luggage bags. Excess luggage is charged at approx $5 per kilo
Kicheche Mara Camp Gallery
Top Luxury Masai Mara Safari camps includes:
Bateleur Camp| Cottar`s 1920s Camp| Elephant Pepper Camp| Governors Main Camp| Governors IL Moran Camp| Governors Private Camp| Kicheche Bush Camp,-| Kicheche Mara Camp-| Kicheche Valley Camp | Leleshwa Camp| Little Governors Camp| Little Mara Bush Camp| Mahali Mzuri Camp| Mara Bushops Camp| Mara Explorer Camp | Mara bush Houses | Mara Ngenche Luxury Tented Camp-| Mara Plains Camp|Mara Toto Camp| Mara West Camp| Muthaiga Black Leopard Camp |Naibor Camp| Naboisho Camp| Ngare Serian| Ngerende Island Lodge |Nkorombo Mobile Camp| Offbeat Mara Camp | Olare Mara Kempinski | Olarro Camp| Ole Seki hemingways Camp| Porini Lion Camp |Porini Mara Camp| Rekero Camp| Richards Camp| Sala's Camp|Sanctuary Olonana Camp|Saruni Mara| Saruni Wild | Serian Camp